GDPR Privacy notice for Live-in Care Applicants
Privacy notice for Live-In Care Applicants
The information is currently being updated. If further information is needed email email@example.com
Protection of your Personal Data
The controller of your personal data is Promedica Care Sp. z o.o. Warsaw (00-807) at Al. Jerozolimskie 94, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number: +48 22 120 21 00;
For detailed information on the processing of your data, you can contact the Data Protection Officer: email@example.com;
Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to offer you job offers.
Your personal data will be processed in order to offer you job offers as a live-in carer, and in the event of giving appropriate consent, the data will also be processed for the purpose of sending marketing content or telephone contact. Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the above-mentioned purposes.
The legal basis for data processing are:
- consent to the processing of personal data,
- the legitimate interests of Promedica Care Sp. z o.o. consisting in the implementation of marketing activities regarding companies from the Promedica24 group.
Access to your data will be available to our employees, entities from the Promedica24 Group cooperating with our company and from outside the Promedica24 Group, providing IT, telecommunications, marketing and logistics services to us, which support us in our activities. These entities will have access to your data only for the purpose of carrying out tasks related to proposing job offers or implementing marketing purposes. Your data will also be stored by entities operating in the United States of America. These entities joined the Privacy Shield program, approved by the European Commission, which means that they properly protect personal data.
In the event of withdrawal of given consent, your data will be stored for no longer than is required.
You have the right to:
- request access to personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation, as well as the right to object to the processing and to transfer data;
- withdraw consent to data processing at any time by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone by calling: +48 22 120 21 00 in writing or in person at our branches. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- file a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by us to the competent data protection authority. Your data will not be used for profiling or making automated decisions.