GDPR Privacy notice for customers
The information is currently being updated. If further information is needed email email@example.com
We inform you that the following companies are joint controllers of your personal data:
- Promedica UK Ltd, in Watford, WD17 1AP, Cassiobury House, 11/19 Station Road, Watford, Herts
- Promedica24 (Wiltshire) Ltd in Swindon, SN2 8BW, Kembrey Park Pure Offices Suite 50
- Promedica24 (West Midlands) Ltd, in Coventry, CV4 8JA, Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, Ensign Business Centre, First Floor No 15
- Promedica24 (Lancashire) Ltd, in Rawtenstall, BB4 6HH, New Hall Hey Road, Hardmans Business Centre, Suite 1
Promedica24 UK Ltd is responsible for (amongst other things):
- storing your data in the IT system
- contacting you in order to provide a detailed offer of care services
- responding to your questions and requests concerning personal data
The remaining companies are responsible for preparing a detailed offer of care services tailored to your needs. In the event you decide to use Promedica24 services, an agreement will be entered into with one of these regional companies, depending on your place of residence. On that basis, the controller of your personal data processed in order to conclude the agreement will solely and exclusively be the specific regional company.
If you agree to receive marketing content, the controller of your personal data shall be Promedica24 UK Ltd, in Watford, WD17 1AP, Cassiobury House, 11/19 Station Road, Watford, Herts. Your data will then be processed to provide you with marketing information.
Any questions and requests regarding personal data may be sent electronically to the address of the Data Protection Officer, by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +44 20 3318 5475, or by post: Cassiobury House, 11-19 Station Road, Watford, WD17 1AP. Should you suffer any damage due to the violation of the provisions on the protection of personal data concerning the processing thereof, you may direct your claim to any of the above-mentioned companies.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CONCERNING PERSONAL DATA:
The legal basis for data processing is:
- consent to the processing of personal data
- our legitimate interests* in: contacting potential care users or their Care Workers to provide details of an offer of care services, building positive customer relations, undertaking marketing activities and retaining documentation in case it is required for legal reasons
*only when not covered by consent
Personal data (names and contact details) are necessary for an offer of care services and for marketing activities. If the offer of care services is accepted and services are provided names, contact details and relevant medical and care related information will be processed for the purposes of providing care services.
We usually only collect your personal data directly from you but may have received your name and contact details from a referrer.
Access to your data will be provided to our employees, representatives, other entities from the Promedica24 Group cooperating with the above-mentioned companies, entities not belonging to the Promedica24 Group rendering IT, telecommunications, marketing and logistic services to our benefit, which support us in our operations. Your data will also be stored by entities operating in the United States of America. These entities have joined the Privacy Shield program, approved by the European Commission, which means that they properly protect personal data.
When services are provided and consent to the processing of personal data is withdrawn or the services come to an end the data will be stored for no longer than is required by applicable law regarding the limitation of claims.
When an offer of care services is not accepted names and contact information will be stored for 6 months and then deleted.
You have the right to:
- demand access to personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation, as well as the right to object to the processing and to transfer data
- withdraw your consent to the processing of data or receive marketing content at any time, by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com or by phone: +44 20 3318 5475, or by post (withdrawing your consent will not affect the compliance with the right to process data, if such processing was performed before the consent was withdrawn)
- submit a complaint to the supervisory body regarding the processing of your personal data by us
Contact Details for ICO
Helpline No. 0303 123 1113 (open Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm).
postal address: Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF.
Your data will not be used for profiling or making automated decisions.